Benefits of Animal Communication
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Hear SPECIFICS your dog shares with me
* I will tell you your DOG’S FAVORITE THINGS!
* Get ANSWERS about BEHAVIOR ISSUES, find out HOW your dog Feels & Where he or she wants help if needed
* See the world from your dog’s perspectives
* Support NAVIGATING the rainbow bridge & pet illness
* YOU will feel a shift in understanding!
* You will have new information to fine tune and improve your dog's care plan at any stage of life.
Ask as many questions as time permits
RESULTS YOU CAN COUNT ON WITH YOUR DOG:
Insights - understand your dog's behavior issues, physical concerns or challenges with life transitions and death.
Confidence - create solutions that actually work with your dog.
Clarity - make informed dog care decisions.
Deeper connections - with your dogs whether at home, work or therapeutic environment.
End of life support - planning & processing grief, access & identify resources for your specific needs.
How I Understand What Dogs Are Thinking
I rely on my ability to tune in to animals and build trusting connections, whether in person or working remotely with an animal.
I intuitively receive images, hear words, get a knowing sense and even feel sensations a dog might be experiencing like nausea, stiffness or even pain in a specific area of the body.
I actively listen and receive information the dogs share with me. The dogs guide me to let their people know what matters most, and people's questions typically get answered automatically.
I can ask dogs questions and get answers from dogs with specifics that are meaningful to their people.
Dogs have preferences. They care about their food, their beds, where they walk and how fast we drive"
- Liz Murdoch
- Liz Murdoch
Are you ready to know what your dog is thinking?
I've talked to thousands of dogs over the years, whether face to face, looking at a photograph or over a zoom call. Dogs give me specific messages that provide information their people can use to transform a relationship or resolve a concern about their dog.